a tragic story of a girls first time. An experience truly beautiful to all.
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
so in Japanese, we sang Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
here’s a general gist of the translation:
Rudolph had a shiny nose
no one liked him
he cried every night
then one Christmas it was dark
Santa decided Rudolph’s nose was convenient (literally it says convenient)
Rudolph was useful.
I SHIT YOU NOT.
That’s basically the song without all of the fluff, though.
IT’S LIKE A VULCAN CHRISTMAS CAROL
Global Cupcake Design (video Tutorial)
- you guys! this is a new class Craftsy.com has on creating amazing cupcake toppers! They are perfect for ANY special occasion like graduations, sweet 16s, diy weddings, anniversaries, birthdays etc!